DAWA Solutions Group
DAWA Solutions Group is a software development firm creating systems that automate and manage business operations and administration, helping people do business better. We build custom software applications for clients and a software-as-a-service application, FieldWise, for oilfield service companies.
We are seeking an Application Specialist to support our FieldWise application and customers. The candidate should have administrative experience and proficiency in using software applications. Experience in oilfield service company office administration including field tickets, invoicing, and payroll along with strong skills in using computer software such as Excel, Open Invoice and QuickBooks is a plus.
The Application Specialist will be involved with the FieldWise software platform internally and support our customers externally. The position requires an outgoing, detail-oriented individual who enjoys working in a fast-moving environment, who can take charge of the responsibilities of the position and is able to adapt quickly.
- FieldWise Software: become an expert in the use of our electronic field ticket and administrative software for oilfield service companies
- Onboarding: assist customers in the setup and use of FieldWise
- Software Support: train and support customers and troubleshoot customer issues
- Documentation: develop in-system help messages, draft user documentation, and draft other content as needed
- Development: assist in the software development process by defining requirements based on usage and customer feedback, creating documentation, and testing software
- Sales Support: configure, manage, and present the FieldWise demo site in support of the sales person
- DAWA Office Admin: assist with administrative tasks in the DAWA office
- Strong computer skills and ability to become a power user of a packaged platform
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to troubleshoot problems
- Ability to work with various personality types
- Self-directed and self-motivated
- Commitment to customer success
- Familiarity with QuickBooks is a plus
- Understanding of oilfield service companies’ business needs and processes
- Competitive compensation
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Blue Cross Blue Shield group health insurance
- Dental plan
- 401K-style retirement plan with company match
Submit resume for consideration by mail or e-mail.
PO Box 936
Williston, ND 58802-0936
(MS Word or PDF)
(MS Word or PDF)